Yesterday my sisters had prom. They were glad the snow had melted by noon! They both had dates. Quivira Heights is so small that everyone gets to go to Prom, freshmen through seniors. Only Juniors and Seniors and their dates get to go to afterprom though. Although Staci got to go because her and her boyfriend were servers for the reception. I was a server my freshman year too. I was able to go to afterprom all 4 years. Scott was a Junior when I was a sophomore so I could go with him. Staci wanted me to come help her do her makeup. So I went out to mom and dad's and helped the girls get ready. It was fun!

Staci getting ready.

Brittany almost ready.

A quick pose!

Brittany and her date, Chris Ramsey.

Staci ready for her first prom.

Haddie met Staci at mom and dad's and then mom went to pick up Staci's boyfriend and they went to eat. I didn't get a picture of Staci and Jacob so I'll have to get one from my mom.
1 comment:
They look gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment