Yesterday I turned 25! My dad said to me, "Can you believe you're 25? I can't. Sometimes I wish I was 25 again!" That made me realize that I need to enjoy these years. I won't be able to do the things I can do now in another 25 years. It was a good day. Scott surprised me and went to Hutch when he got off work at 5 am and got me a bicycle stroller. I woke up at 7:30 and he wasn't home yet so I called to see where he was. He said he was helping a friend. I didn't think anything of it because they help each other with stuff all the time. Then I saw the box with the stroller. We haven't put it together yet. I'm hoping the rain stops and it warms up so we can use it! I don't have a picture of it yet but if it is put together when I get home I will add it.
At work they had an ice cream cake for me for the board meeting. I love DQ ice cream cakes! Staci had a bracelet made with Cheyenne's name on it! It's awesome! I got lots of phone calls yesterday too. My friend Adria also sent me flowers and stopped by after work. Then my mom came in and brought me a dozen yellow roses and a gift and visited with me for awhile. Overall it was a good day!

Here is the cake I made, flowers and gift from my parents and some of my cards.

Thank you to everyone for making my day so special!
2 comments:
Glad you posted pics of the bike trailer. It's super cool!!! Where did he get it?
Happy Birthday from Texas!
That is a cool stroller. I know y'all will have a lot of fun with it!
Post a Comment