Monday, April 09, 2007

Busy Weekend

Ok Staci here it is!!!





FRIDAY:




My mom, sister, Cheyenne and I made a quick trip to Wichita to the Just Between Friends consignment sale. It was snowing a little so we weren't sure if we going to be able to go but at about 8:30 we decided to go ahead. It was very cold but we got some good deals. Mostly clothes but I did get a pair of water shoes for her for $1 and somthing I don't need right now but will come in handy with future children, a carrier carseat cover for the winter. I got it for $5. I also found a few things for a friend that is having a baby in May. I needed to look for an Easter dress so we decided to just go back to Hutch rather than going to the mall in Wichita. I found a dress at JcPenny and shoes at Wal-Mart. I picked up a few other things from Wal-Mart for the weekend and then we got something to eat and headed back home. We unloaded the truck and Cheyenne and I were back at work at 2:45 pm. Here are some pictures from Friday.






It was so cute the way Cheyenne was looking at Brittany while she was doing her hair.




They both took a nap on the way to Hutch from Wichita.





SATURDAY:



We had pictures with Scott's mom's side of the family in McPherson at 1 pm. Then we had cake at Grandma and Grandpa Goalden's house to celebrate Grandpa and Sonya's birthdays. Scott had to get to work by 5:00 and Cheyenne and I had to get to Wilson for Scott's sister, Samantha's Baptism and Confirmation. I stood up with Sammi as a sponsor. We are so proud of her for going through all of the classes and attending church on a regular basis. She has grown a lot as a young, Christian woman.







Samantha, Mable, Me, and Wilma (one of her sponsors from the church)





SUNDAY:



I stayed the night at my parents' last night (Scott had to work) so I didn't have to drive all the way back home from Wilson and then get up early for church in Claflin. (Our pastor does the Lutheran church in Holyrood and Claflin so the sunrise service was in Claflin this year). We didn't attend the service because my sisters had to help the youth group serve the breakfast so we spent the service time getting everything ready. Then we ate served, ate and cleaned up breakfast and headed to Holyrood for our church service at 10:30.





The alter was beautiful with the crosses and all of the remembrance lillies.





After church we headed back to mom and dad's to prepare dinner. We had a delicous dinner with grandma and grandpa. We visited for awhile after dinner and then Cheyenne and I took a nap. I slept for an hour and a half and Cheyenne slept for 2 hours. Brittany decided she wanted to play with Cheyenne and my hair. Grandma Clark came out for pie and after she left, Cheyenne and I headed home too. I was coming down with a cold so we picked up the house a little bit and went to bed.




Cheyenne in her Easter dress



It was so pretty how she was sitting and her dress was laying.




The girls after church.





One of Brittany's hairdos she did for Cheyenne.



And another one!

One more...Brittany got Cheyenne to sit still by letting her play with all of the hair pieces. Mom has a huge collection! I'm sure I will be that way someday, espcially if I have more than one girl!

It was a very busy weekend but I enjoyed spending time with family!

1 comment:

Staci said...

YAY!!! Thanks for the update ;)

I LOVE the picture of Cheyenne in her dress with the book. She looks gorgeous!!! I love you dress too!

And the pic of the girls asleep in the car was priceless ;)