Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All in a days work


My Parks and Rec Girl!




Cheyenne has been very entertaining at work lately. Not only for me but for those coming into Iron Works and the rec commission. She likes to "escape" from the office any chance she can get. So I put up a gate.



If she does get into Iron Works or the hall, she crawls as fast as she can to get away from me. She will find anyone she can that will walk with her.




Miles is one of the lucky ones!











Here is a video of her "running" through Iron Works with Miles.




Or she just climbs on the equipment until I catch her and bring her back to the office.











Every once in awhile she gets to work out too!





She could hold this 8 lb. medicine ball for awhile. Before I got my camera she held it and made a face and shook like she was really struggling to hold onto it. It was so cute! But of course when I got my camera she wouldn't do it again.








When she actually stays in the office she finds ways to entertain herself. Sometimes we have a mess but she stays there and is quiet!





She entertained herself with all of the paper that needs to be recycled!

There have been several days where she won't be there and people will come in and ask where she is and when I tell them she is not here they seem a little disappointed and don't stay long in the office. I'm glad that they look forward to seeing her when they come to work out! I'm thankful that I get to take her to work with me and she is so entertaining to me and the members of Iron Works and LRC!

1 comment:

Staci said...

What a cool post! That's neat that you have all those pics/videos of her at work!