Thursday, November 30, 2006

St. Louis

Friday night we decided to drive to St. Louis and see the Arch and then we would only have an 8 hour drive home on Saturday instead of 12. We thought that maybe the Arch would still be open and we could look out over the city at night but we got there at 9:00 and it closed at 6:00. We walked around by the Arch and then took a carriage ride around downtown St. Louis. It was a nice evening and we enjoyed our last night of our vacation.

This is us down by the river by the Arch. ( I didn't get a very good picture of the Arch because it was dark)

Scott and I in the carriage.

I will leave you with a couple other pictures of Chicago.

Navy Pier

Me on Navy Pier with Chicago in the background.

Scott and I by a boat dock on Lake Shore Drive.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Glad ya'll had so much fun! You sure packed a lot into 2 days!