Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sleeping Comfortably?!

Yesterday Cheyenne was sitting on the living room floor playing while I was trying to pay some bills. She started to get fussy and I just talked to her and told her I was about done and we'd go bye-bye. (We had PAT playgroup at LRC) She got quiet so I thought she was just playing. I looked up and she was asleep! She was sitting on the floor and leaned down on her toys and went to sleep. Can you sleep like that? I had to pick her up because it didn't look comfortable at all. Who knows how long she would have slept like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babies abilities and rubber band bodies are ALWAYS amazing to me!! :) She was probably just cozy comfy! LOL!! She is soo adorable! But - it is hard to watch them so peacefully sleep in awkward positions! I always moved Jake and Kait when they would be asleep in weird positions! I love the fall asleep eating's...the car seat slant! LOL!! But, as Cheyenne is showing - the fall forward on the toys sleep! All make my back hurt! HA HA HA! Love ya all!! Aunt Sonya

Staci said...

Yay! Someone commented besides me!!! :) I'm always surprised babies don't wake up sore. They can sleep in so many weird positions!