A couple people have suggested putting Cheyenne in a Bumbo. We actually have one but she doesn't fit in it very well. Ever since we got it several months ago, she has been too chunky or something. Her thighs just don't fit right. It says it is for like 4 months to 14 months or something like that. We got it out and tried to put her in it again this weekend. As you can tell, he left leg just doesn't fit in it. We put it down in there but it was a little tight. She sat in it for awhile but not real long. She did have fun playing with her toes while sitting in it though!

Do you notice the teething ring she is chewing on? We had a rough weekend with her drooling a lot and being fussy. We were up once in the night Saturday and twice Sunday night. Orajel and baby motrin seemed to help some. She liked the cold teething ring too but it just doesn't stay cold very long.

I thought maybe I could take the Bumbo to work for her to sit in when she goes with me into another room to wipe down machines or something. Her ability to sit up has outgrown the bouncer. Maybe we just need to get a walker. Any suggestions?
2 comments:
I think the bumbo would work for now. I've heard a lot of mixed opinions latetly about walkers. I also don't know how much she'd actally be able to walk around in a walker out in the gym. There's so much to run in to! lol. I guess the other option would be a backpack carrier?
I think walkers are fine. Both Jake and Kait used them and they are just great! There are the walkers where you can lock the wheels or the one that is just a saucer bottom. That particular one, you could put her in it in one corner and the seat turns completely around so she could follow you through the room and always see you!!!
Post a Comment