We've decided to leave Cheyenne with my parents while we go on a little vacation over Thanksgiving. Since I am still nursing I was concerned how Cheyenne would do without being nursed. So yesterday I didn't nurse her at all. I gave her cereal and a bottle in the morning and then my mom fed her lunch. My mom said she was really good at her house. When I got to my mom's at 9:30 to pick her up, I gave her a bottle. She fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep. She didn't get up until 8:15 this morning. Now if she can just do that for 4 or 5 days while we are gone.
Of course, the down side to this is that I have to pump more often. I think I pumped 3 times yesterday. It will be fun to try and fit in pumping while we are gone. The morning and night one won't be bad, the middle one will be the tough one. I can usually go about 9 hours or so. We'll see.

Don't get too excited with this picture! I got her to stand up sort of leaning against the bed so I could get a picture of her cowgirl shirt and boots!
She will stand up very briefly if you put her in that position holding on to something.
1 comment:
I'm glad ya'll are gonna get some time together by yourselves! That's gonna be sooo much fun!!!
Post a Comment