Cheyenne liked the four wheeler!

Then we checked out all the animals. Cheyenne didn't want to feed the animals in the petting zoo.
When we told her we were going to the fair and would see animals she said, "See Giraffe?". I said "No, I don't think we'll see a giraffe". Well, there was a giraffe!

The baby goats were so cute!

Cheryl didn't get into the animals much. She just kept looking around.

We were lucky and went on a day where it was $1 to get in and $1 rides. We bought some ride tickets and all enjoyed a few rides.
When the carousal was going Cheryl just laughed! This was the only ride she got to go on.
Cheyenne and I rode on the caterpillar roller coaster. It's kind of fun to ride the kiddie rides again!
Cheryl enjoyed the whole afternoon!

1 comment:
WOW! 57 degrees?!? I can't wait until it gets that cool here! Looks like y'all had fun at the fair.
Post a Comment