Today is Scott and I's 4th wedding anniversary. Yesterday afternoon I took the girls out to my mom's and Scott and I headed to Wichita. We ate at Red Lobster and then went to the mall to find Cheyenne some clothes (and walk off our dinner). We found Cheyenne some jeans and Scott some pants. We stopped at Sam's to get diapers and other supplies that needed replenished. We decided we needed a new double stroller too . We went to Baby Depot to see what they had. They had one that was like what we wanted. We wanted a joggine stroller that moved easier and folded up smaller to fit better in the Tahoe. This is the one we purchased. I'll post pictures of the girls in it later!
After Baby Depot we stopped at Walmart for just a couple things and then headed home. It was already almost 9:00!
We had a good time going out by ourselves. The only problem was Scott started feeling sick when we were in Walmart. He didn't feel well all the way home. We made it home but he ran in the house and to the bathroom, where he spend most of the night. He was still feeling bad when I left for work this morning. I guess we passed it around to each other again. This is no fun. I hope he feels better today. We'd like to enjoy his company a little bit today before he has to go back to work for another 7 nights tonight.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
I hope everyone is feeling better. Sheena and Paul celebrated their first on Mon. Neither one of them felt good and Sheena was sick most of the morning. I hope this is not a new tradition!!! Take care. Tell everyone hi.
Congrats on 4 years!!!
Post a Comment