Friday, September 12, 2008
Blowing the Whistle
Last night I officiated my first volleyball games in 5 years! It was a freshman triangular in Lyons. I was a little nervous but once I got into it, it came back to me. I was worried about the Lebero but none of the teams had one so I didn't have to worry about it. I'm sure I missed a few calls but I thought it went well. I am scheduled to do 2 more games for Lyons this year. Maybe I'll get into it more next year. It's kind of hard with the girls and Scott working nights. I had to hire a babysitter last night. Hopefully Scott will be on a week on, week off schedule next year and I can officiate on his weeks off. It's fun and it's good money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! I bet you're still doing it when your girls are playing...or maybe by then you'll be the coach! ;)
Post a Comment