Just thought I would share a few pictures from the last few days. Cheryl is such a good baby and Cheyenne is such a big help. Cheyenne goes and gets things that I need and she loves giving Cheryl kisses. She doesn't say Cheryl yet, she just says "Baby or Sissy".
My Girls!
Cheryl on the quilt Grandma Goalden gave her.
Just Looking around.
Bath time. She has since lost her umbilical cord.
Cheryl's precious smile.
Cheryl's first day sitting in the vibrating seat.
We made our first trip out of the house on Sunday to go to my parents' to eat lunch and see Great Grandma and Grandpa for the first time. It was a beautiful day to get out just a little windy. Great Grandma holding Cheryl.
Great Grandpa holding Cheryl.
Cheryl's first time in the swing. (That's where she is at while I'm writing this!)
2 comments:
RaeAnn,
She is so cute, and look at those long legs!! I am glad that you have been blessed with 2 good girls. Love, Carla
So precious!!! I can't she's almost 2 weeks old! I think she look so much like Scott right now!
Post a Comment