Cheryl Faye joined our family on January 15th at 12:01 am. She weighed 8 lbs. 11 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. (I will post the labor story later) Because she was a bigger baby, her collar bone broke during delivery. They said it will heal on it's own we are just careful with how we hold her. She was also born with 6 fingers on each hand. This isn't surprising because I was born with an extra finger and toe and my dad was born with an extra toe. They will remove them at her 2 week appointment. Other than that sheis a healthy, happy little girl. She is a very good baby!
Our wonderful family!
Scott and Cheryl

Brittany is a proud aunt again!

Daddy & his girls! Cheyenne giving "baby" kisses!

Home from the hospital!

2 comments:
I am so happy for your beautiful family! The six finger thing? I had them, too! Cheryl will be quite an asset to this earth. Enjoy this time!
Marcia
She's so beautiful! I can't wait to get to hold her (she was sleeping when we were at the hospital)! I forget how little they are...even at 8 lbs 11 oz! Be sure and take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment