Cheryl had her 2 week check-up yesterday. It went well. She weighed 9 lbs. 15 oz and was 23 1/4 inches long. She has gained over a pound and grew almost 2 inches in 2 weeks! Looks like she is going to take after her big sister. They took an x-ray of her clavicle bone. It is practically healed. We were concerned because we could see & feel a bump but it just callus that supports the bone and will smooth out over time. Then she got her extra fingers removed. Debbie cut them off and then cauterized them. There was a good blood supply to them. Cheryl didn't like it too well but she was a trooper. We were in the dr. office for an hour and a half and then headed to Hutch for Cheryl's first outing to get some much needed groceries. Then we decided to take Cheryl to her first basketball game to watch her aunts play. She slept through the entire girls game and half of the boys game. We were all ready for bed when we got home! I had to get up every hour to make sure Cheryl hadn't rubbed her scabs off and was bleeding. She didn't. I think I'm going to need a nap today!
Here is one of the last pictures of her extra fingers.

Here she is, with 5 fingers on each hand!

I had to throw in a picture of Cheyenne cheering at the game. I don't know why but I didn't get a picture of Cheryl at the game.

1 comment:
Wow! She's growin' fast!!!! Before long she'll be taller than Brody! lol
Post a Comment