Friday, October 19, 2007

A Day Full of Pictures

Yesterday was a day I needed to keep my camera close. It seemed like everytime I turned around Cheyenne was doing or did something cute or funny that needed to be captured on camera. So here is her eventful day in pictures.

She got her shirt off far enough that she got stuck! She was walking around the house like this and then got mad about it!



Since she wanted her clothes off, I took them off. Then she decided to write on herself!




Now we had to take a bath and get the ink off. After she was dressed I let her sit on the sink while I finished getting ready. While I was brushing my teeth she used Scott's toothbrush and got water all over herself. I actually got her hair all up in pigtails today! It made her look so much older!

We had a home visit from Shannon with Parents as Teachers. This was Cheyenne, Shannon and I having a picnic. Cheyenne was a little frustrated that the food wasn't real!

Once we got to work, things kind of slowed down. But it was a pretty eventful morning!

1 comment:

Staci said...

What a fun morning!