Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Man





1. Who is your man? Scott

2. How long have you been married? 3 years, 1 month

3. How long dated? 6 years 3 months before getting engaged, engaged for 9 months

4. How old is your man? 27

5. Who eats more? It depends...lately me!

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did

7. Who is taller? Scott by 8 inches

8. Who sings better? Scott

9. Who is smarter? Scott...I got better grades though

10. Whose temper is worse? Scott

11. Who does the laundry? Me

12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

14. Who pays the bills? I do

15. Who is better with the computer? I think I am

16. Who mows the lawn? Scott

17. Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we're cooking on the grill and then Scott does it.

18. Who drives when you are together? Scott

19. Who pays when you go out? Scott

20. Who is most stubborn? Scott

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they are only 15 minutes away and his are 4 hours

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first when he asked me out

24. Who asked who out? He asked me out at Arlen's 10 years ago!

25. Who proposed? Scott, under the mistletoe at my parents house Christmas Eve 2003

26. Who is more sensitive? Me

27. Who has more friends? Probably Scott but we share a lot of friends

28. Who has more siblings? He does if you count his step siblings, he has 6 all together. I have 3

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Scott

I'd tag my friends but no one but Staci keeps up on there blogs!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I love the picture you put with this post!!