Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sunday on the Water

Sunday I woke up and still no water! This pregnant lady had to go! I was going to go outside but was scared that some early fisherman might drive by. Scott, Cheyenne and I headed into Trenton to use the restroom and get some milk at the convenience store. Shortly after we got back Janelle got up and we had water! It could have been a long morning! Cheyenne was ready to go to the water right after she got up!



Janelle and I watched Little Raf so Martina and Rafael could get some sleep. We enjoyed him! So did Cheyenne! She wanted to hold him but then wasn't too sure about it!
Cheyenne loved the water! She liked that the life jacket kept her up and she could float on it! She liked to stick her face in the water, maybe drink some and choke and then laugh about it! I couldn't get her to stop!
Cheyenne and I finally got to ride on the boat. Cheyenne went tubing with Daddy! She just sat there and looked around. One of these days we'll never be able to get her off the tube!



It was Raf's turn on the tube!



And now Martina's!
Cheyenne fell asleep after tubing! She slept for quite awhile on the boat. I think I could have too! The wind blowing off the water is relaxing.

After all afternoon on the water we headed back to the house for showers and supper. We all just hung out the rest of the night hanging out and visiting. Little Raf and Cheyenne crashed early but we stayed up for awhile catching up. We didn't stay up too late though. Everyone was worn out from tubing and being in the sun all day. Scott, Janelle and Kelly were sunburned so that made it worse. We had a fun day out on the lake.

1 comment:

Staci said...

She looks soooo relaxed asleep on the boat!!! I wanna do that this afternoon!