I've been doing a lot of babysitting lately. I babysit at the rec Mondy, Wednesday and Friday mornings when I can. Our usual babysitter got hurt and is unable to for awhile. Cheyenne enjoys playing with the kids. One day there were 8 kids in there! We have fun! I have also been watching Jonathan when Adria needs me. Cheyenne is such a big help with him. I think she is going to be a big help when her little brother or sister comes!
Cheyenne talking to Jonathan.
Cheyenne likes to tickle Jonathan's feet!

Cheyenne and Jonathan!

Cheyenne was playing with her babies while Jonathan was sleeping. She's really become a little Mommy, taking care of her babies!

I enjoy watching all the kids. Having Jonathan at my house is giving me a feel for what it will be like with 2 kids! I think we'll be just fine!
1 comment:
Cheyenne's gonna be an awesome big sister! And think...she still has several more months of maturing before the baby gets here! Maybe you'll have her changing diapers before you come back from maternity leave!
Post a Comment