Tuesday, September 11, 2007
New Things
Sunday Cheyenne did a couple new things that surprised me. She climbed into her high chair to tell me she was hungary. I got her something to eat and then I went in the other room for a minute and here she came. She climbed down too! The real shock came at bath time. I was just going to put her in the shower with me. I got her undressed and turned the water on and as I was getting dressed she started climbing in the tub! She was almost in, just had her leg stuck behind her. I helped her in and we took our shower. When we were finished I got out and let her play in there while I dried off and got dresses. I went into the bedroom to get my pj's and I turned around and there she was! She climbed out of the bath tub too! I guess I'm going to have to keep an eye on her. Who knows what she'll be able to climb in and out of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did she dry off before she followed you out of the bathroom? You'll have to teach her that next ;)
Post a Comment