Today Scott and I have been married 3 years. I was laying in bed this morning and thought about what I was doing 3 years ago. I heard Cheyenne in her bed and then all of a sudden she was coughing and choking. She threw up! That was at 4:00 this morning. Between then and 1:00 this afternoon she threw up 15 times. Needless to say it was a long morning. I called in and told work that I wouldn't be coming in. Scott had to go back into work at 10 this morning. We called the Dr. office and Cheyenne's usual Dr. wasn't in today but we could see one of the other ones. He has seen her before so it was no big deal. We couldn't get her in until 2:45 and of course she was feeling better by then. Dr. Simpson said it was going around. We just needed to make sure she stay hydrated. When we got home and she was ready to play. So far she hasn't thrown up anymore but did have diarrhea, which he said to expect. Hopefully the rest of the evening and night go ok. I just felt so bad for her because she didn't know what to do.
About noon the doorbell rang. This is what was being delivered from Scott and Cheyenne. I love yellow roses!

So much has happened in our first three years of marriage. We've grown so much as a couple and as a family. I know today wasn't what I expected but I am thankful that I have a husband and daughter to take care of.
1 comment:
Congrats on 3 wonderful years!!!
Post a Comment