Monday, July 16, 2007

A Weekend to Play

This weekend we hosted the 14U and 16U State Babe Ruth Softball Tournament. I was out at the ball diamonds most of the weekend. My sisters and mom came into town to watch Cheyenne and Brody. They had a good time playing this weekend. Sunday Brody was a little fussy because he is trying to get some teeth in but they still had a good time playing. They played in the baby pool on Sunday but my sisters didn't get pictures of that. Here are the pictures they did take.
Taking a nap together on Saturday.

Cheyenne and Brody playing while mom folds socks. Yes my mom does my laundry when she is at my house. I really appreciate her help. Especially since I wasn't home this weekend to get laundry caught up.

Playing in the toy box.

Playing with more toys.

Brody says, "I want that one!"

2 comments:

Staci said...

Mike and I are going to have to have a talk with Brody. I can't believe he was caught sleeping with a girl. He's not even a year old yet!!!

Unknown said...

Tell your mom thanks for being the "substitute grandma".