Friday, July 13, 2007

Ouie!

Yesterday I was getting ready to leave to take Cheyenne out to my mom's for the day and I put the trash in the dumpster and Cheyenne was at the top of the stairs by our back door. As I was going to get her, she fell. She only fell down one step when I caught her but she cut open her lip and got some strawberries on her forehead and nose. She cried hard for a minute and then she was ok but I felt really bad.


You can see her lip is a little purple in this picture.



You can kind of see the scrapes on her face and can see her lip better.

This is what it looks like today. She's been big and it doesn't seem to bother her.

This isn't the first ouie and won't be the last!

1 comment:

Staci said...

It may not be the last...but it sure was a good one!