Last week I stayed at my parents' most of the week because Scott was in Goodland for harvest and mom and the girls were watching Cheyenne. Rahter than making several trips back and forth. I didn't post while I was out there so here is a post of our exciting week at "Mama and Papa's". Which is what Cheyenne calls them now!
After breakfast Wednesday morning, mom let Cheyenne play in the sink. She loves the water!
American Sweetheart wearing Mama's shoes!
Mommy and Cheyenne on the 4th of July!
Playing in the pool before the rain moves in.
Playing with Papa since we couldn't shoot fireworks because it was raining.
Taking a nap with Aunt Staci Thursday morning.
Playing in the pool again.
Doing sparklers late Wednesday night.
One of our fireworks. We didn't do very many but it was fun. We did most of them Thursday night.
Haning with Aunt Brittany on Friday.
1 comment:
Looks like Cheyenne had a mini vacation!
Post a Comment