Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weekend update

I know I said I would let you know how Friday night went on Saturday but we decided to go to Wichita when Cheyenne got home. We enjoyed ourselves Friday night and my cousin said Cheyenne did well for her. She didn't get up until 8:15 and they brought her home at 9:30. We had a good time in Wichita. We just did some shopping and went out to eat with family that was in Wichita too.

Back to Friday night and bowling. We got there a little after 10 and they had started bowling for us. Then we got to bowl the second game for ourselves. I beat everyone with a 168! I couldn't find a ball that fit my hand right so I wasn't sure how I would do but I did good! It's always fun beating Scott because he is so competitive!

No comments: