Saturday, February 24, 2007

Update

I officiated my games today. The only thing I had trouble with was calling a travel. I talked to one of the coaches who is a physical therapist and he said it looked like tendonitis or something like that. So Maybe it is Tennis elbow. I will keep ice on it and keep moving it so it doesn't get stiff (even though it hurts).


On another note. It was 60 degrees when I left to go officiate at 2:00 so I decided to walk. It is only 2 blocks so why not. When I left at 5:15 it was blowing snow! I got a ride home!! This weather is crazy, going from 60 degress down to 35 in probably less than 3 hours. I'm supposed to go out to eat and to a movie with a friend tomorrow. I hope the weather just passes through.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Ouch! Sorry about your elbow! I hope it gets better soon! Mike's does that sometimes. It'll be bad for awhile and then get better for months.

Saturday's weather was CRAZY!!! Glad someone gave you a ride home!