Saturday, February 24, 2007
Pain
Several weeks ago, after playing volleyball, I had a little pain in my elbow. I didn't think much of it. It didn't hurt bad and didn't last long. I just figured I strained something. It hasn't really bothered me lately. Well, yesterday it was hurting a little more and last night I couldn't sleep because the pain was so bad. I got up and put some ice on it. That helped a little. I didn't want to take any meds until after I nursed Cheyenne this morning. About 4:45 I decided to get up and take a shower and maybe that would relax me and it would feel better. I couldn't bend my arm enough to use it to wash my hair. I washed my hair with mostly my right arm. Scott got home shortly after I got out of the shower and he just said to put some ice on it and work on moving it. It is a little swollen. We talked for awhile and then I decided to put the ice on it and go back to bed. I finally fell asleep and then he came to bed and moved the covers I had holding my arm up with the ice pack. Then I had to get comfortable again. I slept for about 30 minutes when Cheyenne woke up. It was hard getting her out of her crib, especially since it is on the lowest level. I was glad she was up so I could feed her and take some Tylenol. The pain isn't so bad now but I still can't move it to grab things and pick Cheyenne up like normal. We'll see how today goes. I am officiating 2 of our youth basketball games this afternoon. Good thing I raise my right arm to make calls! I have volleyball tomorrow and Monday so hopefully I can play. There's only 3 weeks left of volleyball so I'm hoping I can stick it out if there is something wrong. I hope it's just a muscle and not a cracked or chipped bone. I'll keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment