Cheyenne took a nap yesterday in her little chair. She was sleeping fine and then she leaned her head back. I thought she was stretching and waking up but she was still sleep. It hurt my neck just looking at her. She does sleep in her bed on her side with her head back so it must be comfortable for her. 
Sleeping in her chair with her head back.
She also sleeps with her arm across her face.

She can sleep through a basketball game too.
Sleeping in her chair with her head back.
This is as close as I could find to her sleeping with her head back but she also sleeps crooked in her bed.
She can sleep on anything.
She falls asleep in her high chair.
She can sleep through a basketball game too.
I shared this picture with you once but she can also sleep sitting up part way. And I don't have a picture of it but remember when she was sitting straight up and sleeping?!
1 comment:
What a cute post! I'm gonna have to copy you sometime! Love it!
Post a Comment