Thursday, December 14, 2006

Questions

Ok...I couldn't think of anything inparticular to talk about today so I will answer the questions Staci tagged me.


A - Available or single: neither
B - Best Friend: Scott, my brother and sisters; besides family, my roomies from Colby - Lana, Martina and Mandy
C - Cake or Pie: pie or DQ ice cream cake
D - Drink of choice: water, apple juice, orange juice, peach or raspberry tea, or sprite
E - Essential Item you use everyday: toothbrush
F - Favorite color: yellow or blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: both
H - Hometown: Bushton, Kansas (address was Lyons, Kansas but claimed Bushton as home because I went to school there)
I - Indulgence: chocolate, ice cream
J - January or February: February - it's closer to spring
K - Kids & Names: Cheyenne
L - Life is Incomplete Without? God, family
M - Marriage Date: September 25, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother & 2 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: losing a close family member
Q - Fave Quote: "I Do" - Scott Hayes, 9/25/04
R - Reason to Smile: Cheyenne
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Martina, Sonya, Jennifer, Kaley (I don't have very many friends blogging) U - Unknown Fact about Me: I was born with an extra finger and extra toe. They removed them at the hospital when I was born and I don't have any pictures to prove it but I do have scars and you can feel a little bit of the bone.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: honestly, I can't think of one
W - Worst Habit: it's not a real bad one but it's one I can't break - playing with my hair...I have always played with my curls
X - Xrays: scope of my knee
Y - Your Fave Food: I like all kinds, Chinese, Mexican, Italian and of course a good homecooked meal...most things as long as I don't have to cook them!
Z - Zodiac Sign: aries

1 comment:

Staci said...

Awww. I love your favorite quote :)