Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Frustrated

Today Scott, Cheyenne and I went to Hutch. The reason we went was to pick up some photo Christmas cards I had done online in the 1-hour photo lab. I had ordered some last week and picked them up Saturday. Well, Scott didn't like them and didn't want me to send them out. So we took another picture and I made new ones. When we got to Walmart to get them today they were waiting on a new drum. My cards wouldn't be ready until 4:00 this afternoon! I have to be to work at 1:00.

Since we were going to Hutch, I needed to go to Goody's. A friend and I had gone Saturday and purchased a few things. They had a sale to take an extra 25% off of most things in the store. As we were leaving we noticed something else and decided to go to JcPenney's and then come back and get it. When I got home that night I noticed that I hadn't received the 25% off of my first purchase. I had received 25% off of everything in the second purchase. I called Adria Sunday and she said she didn't receive it either. She called the store and they said if we bring our stuff in they will give us the sale. So I took all the stuff and our receipts back today. After an hour in Goody's I came out with $6! (I was expecting $20) Evidentally the second cashier wasn't supposed to give us the 25% off of every item. We thought that since we had received it on everything on that purchase the first one should have been the same. She gave me money back on what she could and said that the cashier would be in trouble because she overrode the system to give us the 25%. So maybe in the long run we came out ahead.

I am now at work so Scott is going to have to go back to Hutch this afternoon to get my cards. Hopefully you all will be receiving them by the end of this week!

If not...


MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Was Cheyenne with you? That sounds like a stressful trip to Hutch!