For those of you who saw all the pictures and posts about QH Volleyball...get ready for QH Basketball!!! My dad is the head coach and both of my sisters play. Although there aren't as many games that I will be able to go to but I will go to the weekend tournaments when I can. Hopefully they go to Sub-state and state in basketball too! They went to sub-state last year so they have a good chance this year too since they didn't lose any players.
Saturday QH played in the Tescott tournament. They played Tescott and won 73-11!!! Brittany had 12 points and was 100% (6 for 6). I think Staci had 4 points. The both did well. They also played some in the JV game and won it 63-30.
Saturday QH played in the Tescott tournament. They played Tescott and won 73-11!!! Brittany had 12 points and was 100% (6 for 6). I think Staci had 4 points. The both did well. They also played some in the JV game and won it 63-30.

QH girls and boys both won the Tescott Tournament! It was an exciting night!
No comments:
Post a Comment