Thursday, December 21, 2006
I have cards!
I called Hutch Wal-Mart this morning and they still hadn't received the part to print my cards. I waited a few hours and called them again. Still no part. I called the customer service for walmart.com and they said they could resubmit my order to another Wal-Mart but they probably wouldn't be done until Friday at 4:00 pm. Scott was going to go shopping again so I checked with him to see what he wanted to do. He didn't really want to go somewhere else to pick them up. I thought maybe my sister would go to Great Bend after school and get them for me but Great Bend 1-hour photo wasn't running either. My only other options were McPherson or Salina. My mom said that her or my sister would go get them for me at McPherson. I transferred the order there and then remembered that my younger sister had a choir concert tonight. Brittany and dad were going to go and get them. Then Brittany ended up having to take yearbook pictures of the concert. So, my dad went and picked them up and just delivered them to me. He had a hard time getting them because he said they were under RaeAnn "Clark"! Hopefully you all receive them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment