Friday the HRC took a bus trip to the Wichita Crown Uptown Dinner Theatre to see a kids show of Jack and the Beanstalk. I decided to take Cheyenne along with me. The bus left Hoisington at 8:30 in the morning and got to Wichita shortly after 11. She did very well on the bus. We do utilize the schools charter bus so it is a little more comfortable and we watched movies so that kept the kids entertained. At the Dinner Theatre, they had a buffet of applesauce, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, french fries and a cookie.
When we first got there we stopped by the bathrooms. Cheyenne wanted her picture taken by the tree with the lights on it.
Some of the people that traveled with us. There was a fox that was entertaining kids until the show started. Cheyenne wasn't very fond of him though. I think the fox is dancing on stage but you can't see him because the stage lights weren't on. These people were sitting right next to the stage! The kids loved it!
Cheyenne and I waiting for the show to start.
Jack trying to sell his cow.
The giant, the hen that lays the golden eggs and Jack.

I think all the kids and parents (mostly grandparents) enjoyed the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment