Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Day at Work

Cheyenne had a fever yesterday at the babysitter's and still had 102 this morning. Of course, Scott's day off is tomorrow and I HAD to be at work today for a phone/online demonstration and get the craft room organized before Monday from all the stuff Summer Rec brought us. I will already be gone part of tomorrow and Friday. So, Cheyenne came to work with me. She has done very well so far. Although now, I think she has asked me twice if we can go home and then how much longer before we can leave. She is sleeping now so hopefully that will help the 3 1/2 hours left go by fast for both of us! At least I am fortunate enough to have a job where I can take my kids to work with me when I need to.

No comments: