Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back and Proud

I've really been wanting to start posting on here again but haven't had the time. I took the laptop to bed last night and sat there paying bills and hoping to get something posted when Cheyenne came in. She wanted to lay with me. Then a few minutes later here comes Cheryl. She wanted in bed too. It was Scott's first night back on nights so I didn't mind the company. While I finished paying bills the girls were playing and laughing. It was after 10:00 and I figured they wouldn't go to sleep until I turned the light off. I put the laptop away, turned out the light and laid in bed with them. It wasn't long and they were asleep. And so was I!

I just got a text from the girls' babysitter with a picture that I thought I could take a few minutes out of working to post and hopefully get me back into it!




They have been and we have been working with Cheyenne on writing her name. She has kind of a long one to write so we got the Chey down first. The only problem was that she wrote it from right to left instead of left to right. She wrote it backwords on our steps with chalk this weekend. Today she wrote it right on the white board at daycare! The N's need a little work but we're getting there! I'm so proud of her!

Now hopefully these posts won't be few and far between. I have lots of pictures to post and things to talk about!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Way to go Chey! That looks great!

jenni said...

Yay! How fun! I went through a time of writing my name backwards, too. :)