Cheyenne, Cheryl and Rilan before the Easter Egg Hunt.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Easter
I know it's been a few weeks since Easter but I'm playing catch up on posts remember? Easter weekend was a little different this year. Not only was it Easter, Cheyenne also turned 4 on Friday. My brother was able to come home on Saturday but not Sunday and my sister couldn't get off work so she didn't even make it home. Scott was working days as well. And of course the holidays are still difficult without my grandparents there. Saturday morning I took the girls to Bushton for the Easter Egg Hunt. They got to get eggs and candy and play with their friends. Then we headed out to mom and dad's for an early Easter dinner. While mom finished lunch, the girls and I played outside. We had a delicious Easter dinner but it was a little different not having everyone there. Afer we finished eating and doing dishes, the girls and I headed home to get ready for Cheyenne's birthday party that evening.
Cheyenne gathering her eggs and candy. The girls were in different age groups so I had Cheryl go with a friend.
Playing outside at Mema and Papa's.
Cheyenne and Uncle Matt hanging out on the couch after they got their bellies full with lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment