Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home

Well, we have finally moved into our new home. It isn't completely finished yet but it's close. It's just little things that we need to finish. At least we don't have to pay for 2 places to live now. We are enjoying our new home and it's nice to see all the hard work we've (or I should say Scott) put into it. We have lots of things left to unpack and find homes for or get rid of. Scott prefers the latter. That's my plans for the weekend! It'll be even nicer once we are completely settled. I do have before and after pictures that I will post later. Just wanted to give you a quick update. Hopefully after this weekend I'll get back to blogging on a regular basis. I know, I've said that before but it should work this time!

No comments: