Well, today is moving day. Scott got off work at 5:30 this morning and has been busy moving our things ever since. When I talked to him around 1:00 almost all of the big things and boxes had been moved. I think just a chair and kitchen table remained. Then there's of course all the last minute things that I will get tonight or in the morning. We close on our house tomorrow at 9. So I guess this is good bye to Lyons and a wonderful 4 years in that house!
As for blogs, there have been activities that I've taken pictures of that I'd like to post but they'll have to wait. I'm not sure if we'll get internet at our new house right way or not. I may have to do it at my parents'. Which I will be spending some time at next week because Scott is taking the girls with him to Goodland to help with harvest. I will be by myself from Sunday to Friday! I guess I know what I'll be doing...unpacking! We're not going to unpack much though because we're not sure exactly where we want to be. We'll see what I can get done! It'll be different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow that came fast! When you get your house all settled and stuff I hope you post some pictures of it!
We will miss you!
Post a Comment