Friday we decided Cheyenne needed a little haircut. We took her uptown and had them cut off about 4 inches! It doesn't look like a lot but it really makes a difference on the tangles!
I caught the first few cuts for her babybook.

She sat pretty still while she did it!
Trimming the front!
All done!
They do first haircuts free and give them a certificate! It was pretty fun for her!
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe that was her first haircut! I guess it's different for boys... She looks good. :)
I wish I would've known about the certificate and stuff, Meghann didn't tell me about that... oh well. Hope you all are doing great!
Wow! 4 inches is a lot on a 3 year old!!! It looks great!
She looks so grown up. We get a curl texturizer for Chasidy's hair. It is more of a detangler. It's called Bouncycreme, it's by ISO. We get it at the beauty shop. It makes her hair softer and easier to comb. Carla
Post a Comment