Yvonne and Cheryl watching the kids play Blastball.

Ellie hitting. Cheyenne is playing in the field.

Cheyenne "ready" for the ball!

Cheyenne batting.

Running to the base!

Yvonne playing with Cheyenne after the game!

Scott didn't make it in time to watch Cheyenne play the first night but he made it in time to play with the girls!

Game 2. Cheyenne "ready" for the ball again.

Hitting the ball!

Run Chey!
Day 3. Running after the ball!

Cheryl has the best seat in the house!
Running back to get in line!
Cheyenne kept yelling at me that she had rocks in her shoes. I told her to just wait until she was done but Scottie, one if the coaches, took them out for her!
Good hit Chey!
Video of Chey batting
Cheryl watching Cheyenne run to the base!
2009 Blastball Team

3 comments:
I love the picture of Cheyenne standing there with a little hip action! So cute and frame worthy!
Looks like she's having so much fun!!! I wish we'd had that when I was there. I bet it's fun to watch!
Oh...I think Yvonne's playing with Cheryl not Chey ;)
How cute!! Looks like you have many years ahead at the softball field. Loved the video. She knows what she's doing! Carla
Post a Comment