Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls Day Out

Yesterday Yvonne, Wendy and I had a girls day out to Headturners in Hutchinson. Amber was also supposed to go but had a family get together. We all got different things done. I got my hair cut and hi lighted. Yvonne got a deep conditioning for her hair and a manicure. Wendy got a massage. Yvonne was also supposed to have a chair massage but they didn't get it scheduled so she didn't get to have it.



Yvonne getting her deep conditioning.






Yvonne getting a manicure.


Wendy after her massage!



Me getting ready for my pedicure while the hi lights sit in my hair.

My hi lights.
Finalization of my pedicure, getting my feet massaged! The chair also massaged your back!

REFRESHED!



After being pampered we stopped at Spangles for lunch/supper. None of us had eaten lunch so we were starving! We sat there and visited for 2 hours! Then we took Yvonne to her brother-in-law's for an evening with them and Wendy and I headed home.

We all enjoyed being pampered and getting away with the girls! We all needed it! I think we'll plan girls day outs more often!

No comments: