April 11th was the Easter Egg Hunt in Lyons. All the kids 3 and under were in one group. It was too many kids for one group. Cheyenne got one egg and Cheryl got 2. As one of my friends' 3 year old put it, "Everytime I turned around, there were big people!" They let the adults help in that group and I think they do more than the kids! The girls still had fun! Every year the Cal Maine chickens (people dressed up in chicken costumes) come to the hunt. Cheyenne is terrified of them. One of them came over and put some candy in her basket. Thank goodness I was holding her! She clung on to me and told him thank you. Then someone wanted to take our picture and she hung on tighter as the chicken put his arm around her, she did get out a "CHEESE". I haven't seen it yet but apparently that picture made the front page of the Lyons paper!
Nick and Amber with Cheryl waiting for it to begin.
Cheryl would have had all the eggs picked up before it started if I would have let her!
Brittany and Staci helping the girls get eggs! Look at all the people! You can't see too many little ones!
Cheyenne showing me her basket but I didn't get a very good picture of the egg she got! Her friend Domanic was nice and gave her one of his!

Cheryl showing Staci her eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment