Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sweet Thunder

Yesterday I ventured to Russell with the girls to watch my cousin's softball games. My grandma and uncle were going to be there so I knew I would have a little help. I just hate asking. The girls were pretty good. Cheyenne just played in the dirt. Cheryl was a little fussy because she was hot but she finally went to sleep and I got to watch the game. My cousin and her husband coach the 10 and under Sweet Thunder out of Colby. Her daughter Kylee pitches. She did a very nice job. She pitched both games. The won the first one (I don't remember the score. I went to feed Cheryl because it was a blowout) and won the second one by one in the bottom of the 5th inning.
Kylee pitching


Kylee running to second after being walked.



Kylee on second base.



Shannon coaching first base.



Lynnette coaching third base.

Kylee hitting a pop fly. They caught it though.

Shaylee and Cheyenne playing in the dirt!

Cheryl sleeping in the stroller.

Cheyenne watching the game with Uncle Terry (my dad's brother & Lynnette's dad).


Lynnette and Kylee


I'll post later how they finished in the tournament.

No comments: