Monday, March 10, 2008

Under the Weather

I know it's been a week since I posted. I, along with Cheryl, have been under the weather. I went to the dr. friday and found out I had strep throat. My dr. appointment was at 9 and I didn't go back to work after that. I went home and slept for a couple hours before having to pick Cheyenne up from daycare. I went to bed at 7:30 that night too. Dr. Schlotterback gave me a perscription and I feel much better today.

This is a pretty busy week. I teach crafts, have several meetings and have to get packed to go to Colorado for my best friends wedding. My sister and the girls and I are leaving Thursday when I get off work and then my parents and Scott are coming out on Friday when Scott gets off.

I don't know if I will have another post until I get back from Colorado. Besides, my new camera broke so once again I am camera less. :( The screen somehow got cracked and nothing will come up on it. I was going to take it back too! I am hopefully going to get a GOOD one soon. For now, picturs off of my phone will have to do.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I hope no one else gets it!

I can't believe that your new camera is already broken!!!