Monday, March 03, 2008

Sub-State Runner Up

Friday Quivira Heights girls beat Bucklin 58-39 to make it to the sub-state finals on Saturday. Unfortunately on Saturday they didn't quite play as well. The lost to Montezuma-South Gray 61-51. Even though they lost that game, they had a very good season with a 23-2 record. This was Brittany's last basketball game.




Friday I rode with my brother and his friends to the game. Seth was driving, Dustin was in the middle and Matthew was in the passenger seat. The Cheyenne, Cheryl and I sat in the back. They were a little crowded in the front seat. It was a long trip to Dodge City for them!






Brittany, bottom right, rebounding after a South Gray free throw.



Brittany passing the ball.



Staci playing defense.

Cheryl watching the game with Roberta.

Cheryl and Grandma watching the game.


1A Dodge City Substate Runners Up



Brittany talking to Grandma and Roberta after the game.


Now, what do you think of these pictures? They were taken with my new camera. Some are ok. Several that I didn't post were blurry. I think I might take it back.

1 comment:

Staci said...

The bball pics weren't too bad...but they weren't great either. I'd make sure you're REALLY happy with your camera since they're not cheap!!!