Easter was fun this year because Cheyenne enjoyed easter egg hunting! Saturday I took her to the Easter egg hunt at the courthouse. She wanted to get the eggs but there were people dressed up as chickens and she was terrified of them. As soon as she would see them, whether they were very close or not, she would grab onto my leg and cry and scream. Of course one of them came over right when the whistle blew for her age group to go so she didn't go out there by herself. She picked up one eggs and her friend Dominic gave her a couple eggs. I think she ended up with 5 eggs. Maybe next year will be better!
(I got my new camera Friday!!! I've taken lost of pictures since then!)
Cheyenne and Dominic getting ready for the Easter egg hunt.
Cheryl and Cheyenne after the Easter egg hunt.
Sunday we got up early to be at church at 7 am. Then we went to mom and dad's for lunch. While we were preparing lunch, Cheyenne hunted for Easter eggs around the house.
(I was going to post a video of Cheyenne finding the eggs around the house but I can't get it uploaded. I will try later.)
Our family on Easter.
Staci with the girls.
Cheyenne giving Cheryl kisses. (My new camera is so much faster that I could actually capture it! I love it!)
Cheyenne playing Ring Around the Rosie with Staci and Great Grandma! Cheyenne calls it ring round!
Cheryl and Cheyenne with great grandma and grandpa.
1 comment:
YAY for a new camera!!! Cheryl is getting so big!
Post a Comment