Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gone

Today I will be going to Topeka for the Kansas Recreation and Park Association conference. We won't be back until Thursday. This will be the first time I will be without Cheyenne or Scott overnight since Cheyenne was born. When Scott and I went to Chicago I was at least with him. Thank goodness it's only 3 days! Scott got off work this morning at 5:00 for his week off and got ready and took Cheyenne and left for Goodland to see his grandpa. Cheyenne woke up hearing us get things around. So I got to feed her a little and then tell her bye. I cried when they left. Scott kept telling me it was ok. "It's only for a couple days and she is with me," is how he reassured me. I know this but I will still miss them. It will be interesting to see how Scott does with Cheyenne for a couple days by himself but I know he's a good daddy! They will have fun! I just told him they had to be home Thursday night because I wasn't staying in our house alone that night. I will enjoy these 3 days at the conference and learn new and interesting things and meet new people but I'm sure I will be ready to see Cheyenne and Scott again on Thursday.

I will leave you with a picture of Cheyenne and I hanging out on Sunday.

No comments: