Sunday, January 14, 2007

Falling Asleep

Since the weather has been bad Cheyenne and I haven't left the house since we got home from work Friday. I have gotten lots of housework done. After Scott left yesterday I went through my clothes that no longer fit and took them out of my closet. Cheyenne was on the bed helping me. (She would unfold the clothes that I had folded!) She started getting a little fussy so I put her on the floor to play. It was 8:00 pm so I didn't really want her to go to sleep yet. She played with the tv remote, a pen and pulled the clothes out of the laundry basket. The next thing I know I looked down at her and she was swaying back and forth. She was sleeping! I had my camera on the bed and took this video. She fell over once and sat back up and went right back to sleep! I didn't tape too long cause I was afraid she would fall backwards and hit her head on the closet. I was trying not to laugh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I picked her up and laid her on the bed and she stayed asleep for 45 minutes! There was no keeping her awake.


Notice she still has the pen in her hand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! I am rolling on the floor laughing right now! That was hilarious! I can't believe she could sleep like that!!!!