Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Dr. Appt
I had my six week check up today & had to make an appointment for Cheryl cause she has had a cough for a couple weeks now & Cooper cause he's getting congested. Cheryl weighed 38 lbs. & has a sinus infection. We got meds for her. Cooper weighed 14 lbs. 6 oz! We knew he was getting big but not that big! He has a cold & she told me to use a saline solution on his nose. My appointment went well. Although I didn't realize I was going to get a shot today! They updated my tetnus shot! My arm is a little sore! At least I got it in my left arm so I can still use my right one fully! I have a heavy baby to carry! Here's a picture while we were waiting on the dr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment