It's snowing and blowing here today. Actually it's blizzard like conditions and we could get up to 9 inches! I decided not to drive the 42 miles to work today. I'm glad I didn't go, we've got a few inches already but it's blowing like crazy! I took a picture of it but when I put my memory card in my computer to get the pictures off, it said there was an error and now there are no pictures. My other memory card is full and I don't want to try it in the computer incase it erases it too. I'm hoping to get caught up on laundry and housework. I did take a nap with Cheryl too! I've been working a lot lately and only having Sundays off so it was nice to have a day to just stay home. I'm hoping to post a few more blogs that today that I started a month or so ago. I know I'm not going outside! Stay tuned!
I took a picture with my phone! It's getting deeper!

2 comments:
Glad you're back! It's awful here too!!!
Awww. Wish we were there. We really miss seeing snow!!!
Post a Comment