
Santa brought her a big (or heavy like she calls him) Micky and Minnie. Cheryl got a bouncing Tigger, a hugable Pooh and some bath toys.

The girls also got Hallmark ornaments in their stockings from Santa. This was a tradition that Santa has always done for my brother, sisters and I.

The girls got lots of clothes! They were needing long sleeve shirts so I think they have plenty now!

Cheyenne also got a Monkey robe and Spongebob PJ's!

Cheryl crashed before all the presents were opened. I guess 4:30 was a little early for her! Cheyenne didn't mind opening the rest of Cheryl's gifts!
We were planning on Scott's brother coming over sometime that day. They called that morning and asked if we'd want to go up to Ellsworth to his in-laws instead. We decided we would and went up there for a Christmas dinner and some visiting time.We enjoyed seeing our nephew, Gunner.

This was about the best picture I could get of the three of them. Cheryl didn't want to sit still and was cranky. Cheyenne liked that she got to hold Gunner for the picture!
It was a very Merry Christmas! We were so glad we got to spend it with family!
1 comment:
I'm glad your Christmas turned out well! Waking up at 4:30 can never hold anything good...you need to just sleep past that hour. Just for future reference :0)
Post a Comment